Top 10 Things To Do in Goa
Goa has something for everyone. Here is Shanu's Seaside Inn's list of the Top 10 Things To Do in Goa.
- Be a beach bum – Get sand between your toes, take a dip in the ocean, walk along the shore line picking sea shells or just sit and watch the sun setting while listening to the glorious sound of the waves and breathing-in the rejuvenating fresh air. Goa has 101 km of coastline!
- Indulge in Water Sports – Choose from a Banana Boat ride, Jet Ski rides Winch boat Para-Sailing, Snorkelling around Grande Island, Crocodile and Dolphin sighting trips.
- Visit the beautiful Dudhsagar Waterfall. This four-tiered waterfall is truely a sight to behold.
- Visit the calm and serene atmosphere of the Spice Gardens. Take in the aromatic smell of the local spices and indulge in a traditional local meal.
- Visit historic Churches, Temples and Forts such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral at Old Goa, Mangueshi and Shantadurga Temples, Fort Aguada and Cabo de Rama forts and many more.
- Take a trip to the night/day markets – Saturday Night market at Arpora and Wednesday Flea Market at Anjuna (both open from November to March)
- Visit the famous local Friday market at Mapusa and get your stock of Goan sweets, Spices, Cashew nuts etc.
- Go pubbing and clubbing at the various pubs and night clubs.
- Take a river cruise and view Goa from a different perspective.
- Try your luck at India's only off-shore Casinos.